My Favorite Quote

The Possibilities Are Endless!

Friday, May 30, 2014

Topsy Turvy

Life at the Pro-Shop has been crazy lately.  The A/C for it is fritzed, and we can't afford to fix it, so I think I'ma gonna have to move upstairs and that's going to be some reorganizing like crazy...After 4 years I have it set up pretty perfectly, logically for me, and now I get to re-do.  Change is good, it's good for the soul, keeps a person alive.

The new space I will have to work with, if all goes according to temporary plans, is that I'll have a much bigger area to work in, much more storage space, still plenty of room for my knick knacks and plants and personal stuff.  I've always made my workplace my own.

In the past week I have learned that I am home.  That's a pretty cool feeling.  I was offered a "way out."  Free and clear, my choice, and I chose to stay, and while being alone was something I thought I wanted so badly, when it became available, I couldn't go.  I'm happy about that.

"When elephants fight, it's the grass that suffers."  I don't know who said it, I read it in a Reader's Digest in a doctor's waiting room a long time ago.  When my sweetheart and I aren't in sync, everyone (our friends at the club) are confused, uncomfortable...It's crazy how much another person's attitude can affect every one's attitude, but I've seen it, first hand.  And I've seen it get better when we get better, which we are, which is a relief.

That's how much influence we each and everyone one of us have on every person we come into contact with daily.

I have been working so much, I am on a 13 day stretch.  Monday holidays are not 3 day weekends for me, I work every one of them.  This week I have 2 more days, I'll be off on Monday.  Dr. appt. at 9:00, taking a friend out shopping after that...flower shopping, nails, maybe nails then flower shopping, home.  Hopefully home by 2 or 3.  Who knows?  We may go drink Margaritas all afternoon.  Who knows what is going to happen until it happens?  That would be a hoot.  Maybe just one, but I'd have to drive her home.  Probably won't happen...but thanks for tripping down that daydream lane with me.  *gs*

That's all I have for tonight.  Gotta go get horizontal, count my blessings, and give myself some rest.

Play Nice!  xxoo

4 comments:

  1. wishing you pink sparkles and butterfly dreams. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes we think we know what we want, but staring it in the face sets us straight. We all go through it I believe. Its nice to know you are happy with where you are now...it shows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so agree with Jayne! =) Change can be a royal pain, but most of the time it is well worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear everything is going well, Mom! Love you!

    ReplyDelete