My Favorite Quote

The Possibilities Are Endless!

Thursday, March 26, 2020

Out in the World

Yes, I had to leave the comfort and safety of my homey home this morning.  Stopped at Walmart to get a prescription.

First of all...There are way too many people there, just shopping, browsing around without masks or gloves...aren't we supposed to be staying home! 

I didn't want to wait inside the store while it was being filled, so I wandered around outside.  They had a bunch of flowers and plants out. 

We are going 1st thing in the morning to stock up, and I believe I will start some seedlings.  I really do love starting a plant from the seed. 

Today, after I share this, I will be avoiding Facebook.  I need a breather.  Not quitting, not being dramatic...just a break for today. 

If you are just scrolling around looking for something cool to look at, I suggest you click here:


And then, here


That's it for now.  Stay in, stay safe, and Play Nice!  xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment