My Favorite Quote

The Possibilities Are Endless!

Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Self Quarantine

Today it has been one week of our choice to stay home. 

Of course, he still golfs every day that he can.  Which is good for both of us.

I read a book to the g-kids yesterday.  Still need to do so for today, but they have earned a no-screen day for being heathens this morning  Mama needs a break, as we all do.  The kids have gone from going to one of 2 playgrounds every day, to playing in a field, to walks around the neighborhood. 
Raining there today, no relief for the toddlers. 

I so wish I was there with them, but then he'd have no one to take care of him if...

He had a collapsed lung in 2018.  I worry about him going to the store, if he starts coughing, well, that's scary in itself.  I had a heart attack in 2017, so I worry about that being compromised.  If we both go we take the chance of either one or both of us getting it. 

Today I am a little emotional, this whole thing is just so much.  Trying my best to keep it together, saying my prayers and keeping my faith.  That will never falter, I have had/seen too many miracles to lose that.

I tell you, what I really wish would happen...take the effing politics out of a world disaster.  All of the "people in charge" need to get together.  Get your smartest scientists from everywhere, find the antidote, and spray that stuff  like they spray the chemtrails. 

Yeah yeah, I know, you don't believe in chemtrails, don't do "conspiracy theories," etc., but times like these you may want to open your mind a little bit.  The people in charge don't really seem to care about helping us.  All the money that dummy Mike what's his name, spent on his election just to bow out after a couple of weeks?  WE COULD USE SOME OF THAT! 

And I have a very real feeling that there's something else going on while most of the population are regulated to their homes.  I just wish I knew what.

Ok, got those thoughts out so now I have room in my brain to think of more stuff. 

Stay Home, Wash Your Hands, Pray, and Play Nice!  xxoo




No comments:

Post a Comment