My Favorite Quote

The Possibilities Are Endless!

Sunday, August 29, 2021

Sunday Update

 I tell you what, I am about sick and tired of walking on eggshells.  He has been trying to be angry with me for the past 2 days now, today being giving me the silent treatment, again.  

We had what I thought was a good week, but of course he has to make up some "wrong" that has befallen him, probably by me, Pffft.  I've done nothing but bend over backwards this week to keep him level.  

He simply cannot communicate as an adult.  He is so over his head right now.  He can not conversate.  All he can do is repeat the same old stories, from long ago and far away, the way he remembers them.  

He decided not to play golf today, lucky me.  I've been in my work room all day, and will continue to stay out of his line of fire.  

I probably don't need to say how much anxiety I am feeling.  But guys, it's thick and tense in this house.

I have a sneaking suspicion that me starting to get my SSI payments, has somehow threatened him.  He won't have control of me moneywise, and before too long I won't need him.  I will no longer be so totally dependent on him.  1 more month.  Just one more.  Get through September, I can do this.  

You know, that can't be right, because I would think that this would be a good time to get on my good side, make my life here a little less stressful, because he needs me way more than I need him.  

But, again, he wouldn't do that because he's incapable.   Incapable of remorse, regret, or being wrong.  He cannot accept responsibility for his actions.  Always "someone/something" else  

At the moment he is giggling and laughing in the kitchen, using his high voice.  

Are you as surprised as I am that I am not insane yet?  Maybe I am?  I hope not.  

Play Nice!  xxoo

PS  *I've been posting in my etsy shop every couple days, come take a look.  

No comments:

Post a Comment