My Favorite Quote

The Possibilities Are Endless!

Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Happy Happy New Year!

 I started my new year in my very own place of my own, got the keys mid November, moved in by December 1st.  

My place became a home the night that Greg, aka Good Boy Greg, moved in.  


He's a good kitty.  I love him.  We had a moment this morning, though.  For the 3rd time he knocked over a jar of water with long stem lillies in it.  I almost got angry but then I thought to myself, "who's the dummy here, the cat doing what cats do, or the dumb human that has already cleaned this mess up twice, expecting it not to happen again?"  

Ok,then...moving forward...

Living alone for the first time in forever is really suiting me.  Making me stronger in many ways, like doing things for myself instead of waiting for someone else to do them was a bad habit I let myself get into.  I'm getting my independence back.  But no worries, if I need help with something I am not afraid to ask.

My furnishings are sparse, just a couple things hanging on the walls, the floors are bare, and most of the furniture was free or usually less than $10.

And I am happier than I have been in a really long time. . 

I'm not just sitting around eating bon bons, though.  My hands have been happy, too!

Cosmo's Kittys
There are some holiday ones, I especially love the Anti-Valentine Kitty.

A couple of Terriers, I call these two Pinky and Gramps.


This is a smaller version, not completely finished, no name yet.

I've been doing some woodburning, too, trying some new techniques, and happy with the outcome so far.  I have a couple pieces to finish, waiting to finish one piece before I get the sealer out.  


These are cigar boxes, they'll be ready to go soon.

That should pretty much catch us up, and hopefully I'll be more better at blogging on a regular basis...that's a novel idea.  

If you have any interest in any of my goods, please send me a message on FB or Insta, or here, of course.  I'm HandmadebyCosmo (I am pretty sure) on those forums.  

I'm always open to a custom order, or to a question, even a suggestion if you have one.  

Play Nice!  xxoo





No comments:

Post a Comment