My Favorite Quote

The Possibilities Are Endless!

Monday, August 7, 2023

More Adventures


This is my test run of using pleather and the "big" version of the Fat Cat pattern that I use.


Here are the 3 sizes Big, "Normal" and Mini.

I learned a few things working on the Big one, it had been awhile since I made one.  

I started another Big in shades of blue, and in using what I learned, I think he's turning out very nicely.  
Hopefully I will have him finished this evening.  I kinda like to do my stuffing in the evenings.  I like to watch a few You Tube videos, always trying to learn new things.  

For example, last night I learned how to make a scarf with my round loom!  I've also learned how to make tassels with my handy dandy pom pom/tassel making contraption.  

When I learn to make something new, my mind just goes into such a heavy creating mode, I love it!  I can hardly write the ideas down fast enough! 

My daughter, Darlin' Danielle, is a very talented artist, in many mediums.  (Shame on you, 2nd grade Art teacher that told her she didn't have any talent!)  I have asked her to draw something for me for the top of my small work table.  

Winter is coming soon, and I want to make sure I have enough projects to work on!  

Play Nice!  xxoo

Latest pic of Greg.  
In the middle of all the stuff I am working on, of course.  

Come check out my shop?



 

1 comment: