My Favorite Quote

The Possibilities Are Endless!

Monday, March 27, 2023

Is It Over? Part 2

 Well,

He (my ex) decided that my volunteers weren't good enough.  


"What if they drop a piece of furniture and cause $800 damage to my floor?"

????

Wouldn't accept a payment plan if that happened.  Instead he did agree to accept $50 a month repayment to him, if he would pay for a moving company. 

Yeah, he did some pretty big emotional damage to me, and threatened my life.  Seems fair that I pay for getting my stuff.  *insert sarcastic snort here*

As the agreements state, he will give me the title to my car (the one he bought for me for my birthday), once my belongings are out of his house.  There is nothing stating that I have to repay him completely before I get the title, but I'd bet you a big dollar that he's gonna pull that shit, and you know what?  Cool.  He can keep up the insurance on it, too.  

That's another year...but I will have my things, and can really start starting over.  

Thinking about all my STUFF...my clothes, my shoes, my coats....all my craft supplies.  The furniture I have from my grandmothers, my mom and dad's things I've kept...all my photos from back in the day....my computer!  I don't own a lot of things, but they are mine and I will have them back in my possession.  

And, I know that they are just things, and that I can live without them.  Actually had been getting my heart used to not having those things anymore, but I really do miss them.  I'm tired of where I live being so scant of homey things.  My walls are pretty bare, my floors are pretty bare, and poor Greg only has a cardboard box as a fort.  

I'll have my sewing machine back!  I haven't used it in a minute, probably have to relearn it, but that will be my pleasure!  

So, now the plan is that a moving company will show up at his house next Thursday (30th) at 9 am.  They will pack and load my STUFF onto their truck, bring it to my house and unload it.  

I am feeling cautiously giddy.

More to come.  

Play Nice!  xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment