My Favorite Quote

The Possibilities Are Endless!

Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Anticipation!

 Ok, which did you think of, the ketchup commercial or Carly Simon?

All my stuff!  I keep thinking about "back then" and where all my things are...I lived in that house (not home) for 20 years, and can still see every nook and cranny in my head.  I know where everything of mine is.  

Ah, but since he will be unsupervised by anyone on "my side," I will get what I get and I will be happy with what I get.  I really don't think he will keep anything of mine on purpose.  

And there he'll be left with a great big house.  Empty of everything except the demons.  

It's all his.  All of it.  He wins!

Kidding, of course.

I, myself, am the glorious, victorious winner!  The Queen of Everything has been restored!

Her Throne is small, as is her kingdom.  That's how she likes it.

TA DA!

I just playin', kinda.  I am the Queen Mother, my kids treat me very nicely and love me.  

At this stage of my game, I could also be called a Dowager (right, Danielle?), which I really don't care for the sound of of the word, and the first definition does not fit at all, hopefully the second one does...

dow·a·ger
[ˈdouəjər]
NOUN
  1. a widow with a title or property derived from her late husband:
    "the dowager duchess" · "the queen dowager"
    • INFORMAL
      a dignified elderly woman:
      "a handsome dowager was standing in front of the mirror"

 Or, a Crone, which I do like the sound of the word, but I had to search for the definition that fits what I mean...most of the defs were appearance descriptive, but I mean the "aspect" of what being this age is like...

crone

  (krōn)

n.
1. Derogatory An old woman considered to be ugly; a hag.
2. woman who is venerated for experience, judgment, and wisdom.

 I'll take 2 for the win.  

Well, that was a nice distraction.  I also did my morning chores, which I will probably detail in a later blog, because I know you are dying to know.  *insert saracastic tone here*

I remembered that I had a brand new pair of Skecher sneakers over there in my closet, I hope they make it here.  He bought them, so it's iffy.  Not a big deal.  (Random thought)

So, I'll close for now and work on some burnings.  

I made this one for my Aunt.  
She's a good, Christian woman,
and she makes beautiful quilts.


  
These are going in my bathroom

This one is hanging on my front door.
I don't have many visitors, 
and those that do always call...
but you never know.

If you see something you're interested in, leave me a comment, or hit me up at cndfrnd@gmail.com.  Put something clever in the subject, just for grins.

2 days away from Stuff Day!  

Play Nice!  xxoo

Greg says, "Meow."  
(Literally, that's all he can say)
*gs*


No comments:

Post a Comment