My Favorite Quote

The Possibilities Are Endless!

Thursday, March 16, 2023

Wednesday Morning

 I have been writing quite a bit, just not publishing much.  Maybe someday.  

Just sitting here at my kitchen table.  Greg is sitting on the sill of his favorite window, watching the wildlife (birds, squirells).  No TV or music playing, just sitting here thinking my thoughts.

I'm putting off contacting "his" lawyer, the whole thing, getting the rest of my stuff from his place.  I want my things, but it all gives me such a sick feeling...

So, it's March now, has been and almost over.  Time flies so fast now.  

I think I have finally fixed Greg's tail problem.  Without going into too much detail this time, he'd been worrying the base of his tail, causing wounds, which caused him to lick, and it just went on and on.

Allergies?  Anxiety?  Who knows, because the little stinker wouldn't touch food with a hint of medicine mixed in.  And forget all about the CBD treat.  Even crumbled in his dry food he wouldn't eat it, and he was quite disgusted with me for even trying.  

Don't ask me how I know, I just do.  Cat people will get it.  

Anyway, got some anti-fungal anti-parasite spray.  It's working.  Probably because it tastes too bad to lick, and whatever was bothering him might have been fungal or parasite.  

Whatever, his hair is growing back, and we are both very happy about that.

Speaking of Greg, he loves the laser toy!  My place is small but we manage to get him a good workout in a couple times a day, at least.  

Speaking of workout, a yoga mat is on my next order.  Finally!  

Oh, forgot to mention, I had a little anniversary this week.  March 14th, 2017 I had a heart attack.  Got to try out the Life Flight helicopter (Do not recommend, drugs are great, but the trip was pretty expensive).  

Shout out to the healers at St. Luke's East!  I'm still here!  

So, leave a comment if you have come this far, read back if you want to catch up.  Come check out my Facebook page, you could Like, Follow, Share...all those little clickety click things you can do with one finger!  

 

I'm doing my bathroom in Octopus.  

Handmade by Cosmo

Play Nice!  xxoo  

No comments:

Post a Comment