My Favorite Quote

The Possibilities Are Endless!

Saturday, April 1, 2023

Ooooh, This Move is Getting Expensive!

 I am seriously wondering if he will go through with it.  I hope he will.  I can almost 100% bet that he will keep the title, though...ah well.   Just want my STUFF, dude.  

Phew, I am a nervous nellie today!  Not scared like I used to be all day every day, this is just nerves.  

Beautiful day outside!  All but one window open in my apt.  

Greg is loving that!  Birds, Squirrels, Dogs barking...his little jaw chattering, it's just so dang cute!

I took a trolley load of cardboard boxes (and they were good ones) to the dumpster today.  I worried that I might need them, but I did it anyway.  'Cos that's how I roll.  

Greg wants to play.  More later!  



No comments:

Post a Comment