My Favorite Quote

The Possibilities Are Endless!

Sunday, February 12, 2023

OMGosh this cat!

The last cat that lived with me, was at least a year old, and had mainly lived outdoors up the street from us...until he came to live on our deck, then into our home when Winter came.  From then on he was ours.

The last time I successfully raised a cat from a kitten, I had nothing to do with it.  I was a kid, my mom raised it.  I didn't remember the spurts of energy that hit a kitten all of a sudden.

There are a couple of times every day, never at the same time of day, that he goes berserk.  He'll grab a frazzled piece of rope (or Mousey or whatever) and tear through this little place at a breakneck speed.  And from top to bottom.  Starting in the living room he tears up the hall, into the bathroom into the tub outta the bathroom into the kitchen up top of the fridge back down ooops dropped whatever, run around, swat whatever, chase it, lather, rinse, repeat.

Then he'll groom a minute, hop up in the window, like, yo, it's cool, we cool.  

I love this cat.  



His body is growing, but his head is staying kitten size.  
I hope it catches up soon.  

I threw some small tomatoes out in the yard by the window he looks out of, hoping to entice some birds and squirrels over closer where he can see them better.

Happy to report that my dizziness has diminished and my balance is much better.  Back on my pills for a week and two days now.  I will never do that again.  

Hope you had a good Saturday!

Play Nice!  xxoo

P.S.

I do, in fact, have a skeleton in my closet.
Meet Calvin.  

No comments:

Post a Comment