My Favorite Quote

The Possibilities Are Endless!

Thursday, July 20, 2023

As I sit here

 on a Friday evening, watching the storm roll in...I started thinking about how blessed I am and thought I would share real quick.  

I went to the Food Pantry this afternoon, (Mary had to work) and got some things that I have been wanting but didn't need.  Also, some bath soap (wonder how I will like smelling like a Lemon?), toothpaste, shampoo and conditioner...

I'll be running some errands tomorrow morning, picking up a grocery order, a couple of other stops, then I'll be home.  Tomorrow weather will be clear, and more rain expected on Sunday.  I love it.

(typed July 14th)


July 20th

Nothing much out of the ordinary has happened in the last few days.  I shared some stuff Food Pantry stuff with her.  Shared some with the boys as well.  Also with a neighbor here in my complex, and with a guy in a parking lot, who gave me 3 homegrown tomatoes in exchange.  

I'm having I guess it could be called a creative block.  I have ideas, and I've started a few projects, but not motivated to actually finish.  So I am putting everything away in a drawer for a couple days...do some thinking and make some notes...like a brain dump.  Something up in that brain of mine is clogging my creativity, gotta jiggle that loose.  Been here before, it'll work out.  

I've been pretty faithful in posting to FB and Insta on a daily basis, posting products, and have re-opened my FB shop.  Populating it a little every day.  Gonna have to splurge on a better desk and chair, though, because this set up is too cramped for me.  

Since Mary couldn't go to the Pantry, and since she had to get ready for work, I had an hour to kill before I had to get in line.  I stopped in at our local flea market, and found an awesome old chest of drawers that I am going to get next week to replace the tall dresser that I have.  The bottom three drawers of the dresser I have are a bitch to open and close (it was purchased by my grandparents in 1944 and I have been dragging it along with me for the last 40 years).  Young Son is going to take it.  I'm pretty excited about that.  Come on Payday, and I don't mean the candy bar.

Less than $100!  
And it's low to the ground.
Hopefully Greg won't loose any toys under there.  Ha!

Speaking of Greg...
That's my boy, lounging in a Longaberger Basket.  

Play Nice!  xxoo

P.S.  We did have some weather this weekend and Monday...big baseball hail in some places.  Not here in my town, but in the town I used to live in (15 minutes from here).  Lots of roof damage and car windows broken.  

1 comment:

  1. I hear you about having ideas, but not the motivation. I'm blaming the heat myself, it has kind of paralyzed me and although it has been somewhat better yesterday, I seem to have a hard time snapping out of that.

    ReplyDelete