My Favorite Quote

The Possibilities Are Endless!

Monday, July 24, 2023

Blocked

I seem to find myself with a blockage in my creativity.  

I spoke of this before, and while I did try to not work on anything, it's very hard for me to sit still and not be doing something with my hands.  Apparently this is a lesson/practice that I need to work on?  

I have to remember that I am in a new life now.  I don't have to depend on selling my creations to supply the vices that I no longer have.  

I have to remember that I am making it all on my own now, and remind myself that I'm doing well.  

In saying this, I am allowing myself to unschedule from self-imposed deadlines.  

My FB Shop is up and running, and there is content in it.  I'll continue to add items as they become available.  And I'm pretty much always up for a custom project, for sure.

I'm gonna give myself a moment to think about this, give myself a little re-boot.  

I can almost feel my creativity starting to bubble a little bit.

And in that regard, in my life I have found that if I take the time to put my thoughts in writing, it seems to clear up some space in my brain to think some different thoughts.  It's like I get a loop going in there, thinking the same things over and over and over until I write them down.  Like my brain knows now that it's written down I won't forget.  

My thoughts are fleeting these days, too.  I gotta write them down quickly, or else I will remember that I wanted to remember something, but I'll be danged if I can remember what that was!  So frustrating.  I mean, eventually some of those thoughts come back, but I'm sure not all of them.  Like Shower Thoughts.  

Sometimes I get the best ideas, and I think there's no way I will not remember them, yet I do.  I know they were great ideas, I remember how I felt when I thought them.  

Ah well, I can't blame that one on age, I've always been like this.  I have so many notebooks filled with such thoughts.  

Greg and I have had a couple of play times, he's ran the circle around here, climbing up on the top of the pantry in that circle at least twice.  I think we are both maybe just a little bored?  He doesn't know it but I have an order going in to Temu this week, and he's getting a bunch of new toys!  He won't get them all at once, of course.  He's also getting a large container of Temptations, because he loves to learn new tricks.  On his own time, as that is the cat way.

Just putting things in different places is something different to explore. 
And nap.

Play Nice!  xxoo


PS  I almost forgot the weather report!  A beautiful rainy/thunderstormy morning.  Lost of cool breeze blowing in the windows.  But this afternoon and the rest of this week?  Almost triple digits!  

No comments:

Post a Comment