My Favorite Quote

The Possibilities Are Endless!

Saturday, July 29, 2023

Impact

Nope, not the font used on memes.  I was today years old when I learned that there are a bunch of memes out there regarding using this font on memes.  Hilarious.

Nah, I'm thinking about the impact that we make on others without even knowing it.  I mean, for example, not too long ago two of my friendships went through a status change.  Being the loner, I became the odd one out.  The other two, I assume, stayed connected.

Now you know that I am a firm believer in that everything happens for a reason, and I'm not going to go into the reasons, suffice it to say that I was relieved.  

I also believe that what's done is done, so I didn't do any lurking.  I have no interest in that regard. What they may have said is none of my business.  

The point is that I got a notification that one of them had changed their insta to private.  Now it very well may not have been because of me, but if it was, dang. 

Feeling the impact of what happened?  

So, in thinking about this, that's what got me to thinking.  I know this isn't a new idea, but it's one that I'd like to keep in the front of my brain.  

I mean, I try my best to be kind to everyone, to be friendly, upbeat, positive.  Trust me, I tried being "quiet" and that just doesn't suit me at all.  To go through a check out line without asking the cashier about her day is something that I can't do.  I've been on the other side of that line, and I do remember the customers that were sincerely nice.  

Except for that old man that lives in this complex that thought it would be ok to come to my door at 9:00 pm to ask me for help with his electric stove.  I got such weird vibes from him, I pretty much shut the door in his face.  

Play Nice!  xxoo

I made this, do you like it?


Handmade by Cosmo


No comments:

Post a Comment