My Favorite Quote

The Possibilities Are Endless!

Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Back to "Normal"

Whatever that (normal) is.  My kids are gone back to Europe.  It was a short visit, I spent time with my grands but not so much my daughter, which was disappointing, but I will take what I can get and be patient until the next time.  

I've been working on my FB shop, finally figured out how to do it...being away from my computer for over a year, I had to get used to it again.  

Anyway, I've started listing Critters, I'll list the Pyrography after.

The kids made it "home" just fine.  And I have reconciled within myself to not be sad about it.  We'll stay in better touch now.  

If you've been reading a bit, you know that the my life changed at the end of 2021.  It was something that I hoped for, dreamed of, prayed about, and wished for.  And now I'm finding my way around my new "normal" and loving every minute of it.  

So, for that Year Of Limbo, our communications were pretty light.  I didn't want to worry her as she was so far away, and I was working through that big Demon (that got it's ass kicked, btw)...it was just a lot, and most of it was external on my end.

But now, since she's been here and we've all reconnected physically, she's seen that I'm actually doing what I said...I think it's better now.  Not that it was bad, just a little stretched.  

I think it's safe to share a pic here.  
Ain't they lovely? 
 
Unfortunately we did not manage to get a selfie of the two of us?  Next time!  

(Not knowing how many "next times" we have left, this is a practice that has to stop!)

Later...
Greg and I have had a couple of play times, morning chores are finished...probably do a few more throughout the day, 'cos that's how I roll.  

Gonna go post some more Critters in my FB shop which I have been informed that it is Live now!  How exciting, right?  

 
Just a couple Pleather Critters, you can find them in my shop!  


Play Nice!  xxoo

I made this one for my daughter, for her Birthday.
(she's 38!)

  

No comments:

Post a Comment