My Favorite Quote

The Possibilities Are Endless!

Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Dammit...and Happy Tuesday

 I dropped my phone in the toilet this morning, luckily "before" but still, and I don't have any rice.  I tapped it on the table until there were no more water drops, and now I have it propped in an upright position, but the screen is flickering a little, and the last message I read on it was that it was overheating, and that it might flicker a little bit.  

So I turned the screen off.  Gonna leave it alone, hopefully it will be fine.  I really just  need it to be fine.  

Woke up on my own this morning about 10 minutes before the alarm was set to go off.  I did have it set today, because I am going out to lunch with a friend today.  

Tomorrow they guess it might rain.  Might not...

I also dropped the lid to my cute little mini electric skillet, that thing shattered!  I'm really disappointed, because that was the perfect size for 1 bowl of regular popped corn, I even had it down to it burning just a smidge, 'cos I like it like that.  

So, if the dropsies come in threes, I hope it happens here, and not to anything as important as my phone and my mini elec skillet lid!  

Last night I started stuffing a very stoned looking Kitty, in my opinion.  I embroidered a spiral on it, in a very close shade to the color of it, which is a dark pink, with a lilac accents.  I used the scraps from a couple of others I had made earlier. 

The purples have been calling out to me.  I was at a thrift store in early Fall, and went directly to a beautiful purple wool coat, with black faux fur collar and cufffs.  It covers my behind, and I love it.  For $12.00.  A lot of the Critters I have made lately have been in the purple family.  

I remember way back in the day, before I was a mother, that I had an affinity for purple.  I know I had a coat, and it seems like a lot of my "office" clothes were purple/ish as well.  

Could it be I am getting back in touch with that girl I used to know/be?  It kinda feels like that.  I remember her, I liked her.  She liked what she liked and did what she liked to do.  

Anyway, thinking out loud.  

Play Nice!  xxoo


No comments:

Post a Comment