My Favorite Quote

The Possibilities Are Endless!

Sunday, February 5, 2023

Recreational Marijuana in Missouri!

But...it's still illegal Federally, so you can still get in trouble!  Pffft.  

Our "systems" are so stoopid and broken.  It is def time to scrap them all and redo.  

Not the Constitution, I am talking about all the red tape and mumbo jumbo and hoops that we have to jump through to get what is rightfully ours to begin with!  

Recreational Marijuana...finally!  We are finally allowed to enjoy a weed that grows here on this planet just as naturally as a dandelion.  I cannot wait to nurture a tiny little weed to a full blown "flower" producing plant, right outside on my patio, where I can see it from my window...

Oh, wait...I live in a federally assisted complex, which means I pay a lower rent (for a crappy 1 br apt but it's mine and I love it), because the feds are doling out my money in meager little doses, lest I get to carefree and want to fill my entire gas tank instead of putting $10 (sometimes in quarters) at a time, I would get in trouble for growing that here.  As a matter of fact, if I even smoked marijuana in the apt. I live in, since the feds pay part of my rent, I could be evicted on the spot.

But I can walk into a dispensary now, without a card, and buy some.  

*insert a very large question mark here*

Today is Sunday, and my sister wants me to go to the disp. with her.  Of course I will go with her.  I know most of the employees by name, and I usually have a good time there.  

I pretty much have a good time all the time now.  I am probably a little too loud, a bit too exuberant at times, I just want to make a difference in other people's days in a good way.  

Now, the good people of Missouri that have been buying off the streets can get a decent bag of weed for a good price, legally.  Shoot, they can even order online and use the ding dang drive thru!  

Since I have an errand to run, I believe I will have a shower.  60 degrees for the high today?  In February?  Yes, please!  I'll be sporting a hoodie today!  

Play Nice!  xxoo

P.S.  puff puff pass  *gs*

I burnt this.
Its a cigar box sized box, with fancy antique bronzed hardware.
Super Cool, polyurethane sealed inside and out.
Special Offer for this blog only until Feb 28, 2023
$20 ($5.00 off) + $7 s/h
Tell your friends, I'll give them the same deal until that date, 
Code Word = Legal

La la la!


No comments:

Post a Comment