My Favorite Quote

The Possibilities Are Endless!

Friday, February 3, 2023

Greg, and other thoughts

 Greg, after seemingly healing from his food allergy (somewhat self diagnosed), has been a maniac for the past few days.  

My place is small, but it can be traveled in a circle, at an amazing kitty speed, including a leap from the floor to the top of the fridge.  

He is like a toddler, I have to constantly move any small, moveable objects on any flat surface before he casually/intentionally knocks them to the floor.  With this cheap, wood looking flooring and no rugs yet, even a pen makes a bigger noise than it should.  

And dangly things...How can I have something like the shade opening wand dangling and him not play with it?  

All he's doing is being a cat, and I get that he's a young one and feeling good and that makes me happy.  But that doesn't mean he's not getting some CBD cat treats.  Never too young to learn the art of being mellow.  

Next Day:

The boys came over and moved a med cabinet for me.  It involved a dril, which I do not have yet.  

They got to meet Greg, and he was cool with them.  I foresee a kitten in their very near future.  

Greg's really bouncing back from his allergy, his fur is so soft!  And growing in at the base of his tail, he's just about full fledged Greg again!  

I'll be going to my sister's today, it's Food Pantry Day!  We keep so much food from going to waste!  There is way too much for just one person, so she shares with her kids and I share with mine.  Everybody wins.  

These are the days I love my little trolley.  I can't wait to get/make a liner for it.  Maybe someday soon I will have my sewing machine here!  

I was chatting with some old friends in a crafty group I belong to, and I believe they are going to send me some scrappy scraps I could use on my Critters.  I am excited about that.  

I also would like to covet all your selvedge.  Please cut it 1/4" above the selvedge itself.  I will pay you back for the postage, rounded up to the next dollar.  TIA

Gotta run, see you soon!  

Play Nice!  xxoo

Just a purple Kitty
$15 + $5 s/h
Send me a message

No comments:

Post a Comment