My Favorite Quote

The Possibilities Are Endless!

Thursday, February 9, 2023

Spring Countdown

In one week and one month, it will be Spring here in my little slice of Heaven.

Since I have moved to a different slice, I have a whole different outdoor area to make my own, and I'm pretty excited about it.  

Right outside my door, and directly to the left, I have a 6' x 6' square porch/patio.  One of my living room windows are right there as well.  I want to make that into a screened cat window, where Greg can come sit outside with me, yet still be contained.  

I mean, I'd keep a dog on a leash out there, can't let pets run all willy nilly with other people around.

A sturdy little bistro set, with an umbrella (I have fair skin), an outdoor rug, and a couple of Elephant Ear plants on each of the outside corners would make a very nice, private little spot to sip my morning coffee, don'tcha think?  

Gonna see my sister tomorrow, and my boys.  Another trip out in the world, so I can hibernate for the following week.  I love it!

Play Nice!  xxoo

A burning I started yesterday.  
Just a Steampunk Snail
on a slab of wood I found.  
I'll show you more tomorrow, or soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment