My Favorite Quote

The Possibilities Are Endless!

Friday, May 5, 2023

F-F-F-Friday!

 Although I am no longer in the working world, I still have a fondness for Friday.  

And I still have a little bit of the let down feeling on Sunday evenings.  

The City-Wide Garage sale for my old town is tomorrow.  I'm not gonna go.  I'd love to, but I'm trying real hard not to be broke.  

Time to really rev up my marketing, yep.  I would love to make some sales.  

I went to Mary's, we took her car to have the battery checked.  It's fine.  Something is draining the battery, but so far two  mechanics can't figure it out.  We are pretty sure it has something to do with the rigged job that David did on the window motor.  It's a mess.  

We went to the food pantry, and scored a buncha fresh fruit and veggies!  Love this time of year!  

A watermelon, a pineapple, some apples, ruby red grapefruits, and black grapes.  Those are my favorite!

Gonna slice and dice some fruits and get them in the fridge.  Got a few ears of corn, too!  What a great snack fest weekend I am going to have!  

I have a couple of frozen chickens in the freezer, I have never cooked an entire chicken, but it's probably not too different than cooking a turkey, and I've cooked lots of turkeys.  

That's it for this Friday.  The rest of this day and weekend, I have no plans, and I love it.  I'll be doing something, though.

Play Nice!  xxoo

P.S.  

I treated myself to a new sweeper.  

Zebra Mini Kitty
Send me a message!  

No comments:

Post a Comment