My Favorite Quote

The Possibilities Are Endless!

Thursday, May 25, 2023

It's been a Week already

 I've already had a shower, got dressed, and drank a pot of coffee.  Well, half a pot, probably.  Ok, 2 cups.  

Looks like I've lost a couple of old friends this week.  It's that Reason, Season, Lifetime thing.  

Is it wrong that I am not more upset?  I did see it coming, though, I think I mentioned it here before. 

 Learning more lessons.  Re-learning some, too.

Like I told my daughter, my circle grows smaller.   My Hermit Mode is almost fully activated.  

Right after I typed this, for some reason I went over to Pinterest, I don't remember what I was going to look for, but this was on my home page:

You can take a look if you want.  It answered some questions I've been having.  And confirmed some feelings I've been having.  

I am probably not very good friend material right now, to be honest.  

There have been a lot of things happen to me in the last two years, and for the most part I just kept putting one foot in front of the other, making the best of every situation as much as I could.  I've kept my faith, I've kept my sobriety.  

If I am going to figure this out, whatever this is, I'm going to have to do by myself.  

That's probably why this fracas with my "friends" didn't upset me.  I'd already removed myself...they simply provided the way.  And it had to get that mean for me to stand my ground, so to speak.  To act like it didn't happen would have been a lie.

And...I have been feeling that my chakras need some help getting realigned.  It's been a hard couple of years for them, too.  

Play Nice!  xxoo


No comments:

Post a Comment