My Favorite Quote

The Possibilities Are Endless!

Friday, May 12, 2023

Friday Again!

 First of all, I can't believe that I didn't update all week!  I went to town on Wednesday for a few things, saw the boys.  I've been home, happy and content...but a little hungry...

While I appreciate the food pantry, last week's haul was pretty slim.  I got really happy watching them load up a bunch of fresh fruits, but sadly most of them had already past their prime.  The black grapes and pineapple were deluxe, though.  

My sister and I are going again today.  We have the first two Fridays of the month.  It goes by alphabet, what letter your last name starts with.  Glad she and I are on the same day!  I will be thankful for and use as much as I can of what they are giving.  And as always, I will share some of mine with my boys. 

I was just getting another cuppa and looked at the calendar...in just a couple of weeks I will have already been living here for 6 months!  

Curtains for my windows is my next project.  I just had the thought that if I had enough fabric stashed away I could make my own, but I just don't think I have enough fabric that I would actually want curtains made out of.  

I've been toying with a project idea in my head, and actually made a physical piece of what I've been thinking about.


This is one of my kittys, but instead of making a 3D piece, I've stitched it together and stitched it to a stretched canvas.  Keep in mind that this is the first piece (I've started another and attached the ears to the body before putting it on the canvas.  It has some dimension to it, and future pieces will probably incorporate more items in the background, or words, or something.  The possibilities are not endless, but there are a bunch of them!  '

Later...I've had a shower, done all the morning chores and then some, my house is straightened up enough I could invite someone over without worry, as if, ha ha ha ha!  

I am happy to report that Good Boy Greg is healing nicely and feeling so much better!  He still takes his nap in the afternoon, but he's staying in the living room with me instead of the bedroom, which I take as a good sign.  He is also completely transitioned from clay litter to crystal, not Pretty Litter yet, but hopefully soon.  

If you are going to get a kitten or a kitty, don't get the clay litter.  It is so gross.  And I clean the litter box twice a day.  It's the pee part, honestly.  And the Mess!  

Anyway, I better get, gotta do a couple things before I get to Mary's.  

Play Nice!  xxoo

I made this for my Aunt Trish, 
dropped it off at her house, she loved it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment