My Favorite Quote

The Possibilities Are Endless!

Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Ta Da!

 Now, you all know that I got my STUFF back a little bit ago, and along with it was my desk computer.  I have only been using my phone and an Amazon Fire since I left my Hell on Earth.

I hadn't set it up yet because I didn't quite understand how to get the wifi to the computer, but thanks to my super smart SIL, I now have my good old desk computer back up and running.  I am going to have to move a few things around here to make it flow more easily, but I am stoked and ready to do it.

There is something going on across the yard, in the duplex that faces me.  First there was some new furniture being delivered, but there has been a lot of activity and people over there.  I didn't see anyone move out from that unit, but I was never sure who actually lived there.  I don't like to neighbor much, because I like my privacy, but I am curious as to what is going on.  Not enough to go over and ask, though.  (my hunch is Hospice, but I don't know)

Tuesday.  I did get my living room rearranged, didn't need a longer ethernet cable, and I am quite comfortable in my new surroundings. 

Greg had a hey-day during the moving around process.  He was all over everything that was being moved, he was in the closets, underfoot, and even skipped his morning nap!  It was fun, I had 70s music (now called "Oldies," ouch) playing and I was singing and organizing and it was a good day.  We both slept well that night.  

Today I am going to figure out how to move all my important STUFF from my Fire to my computer.  That little piece of technology, while quite limited, was a lifesaver for me the last year...

Today feels like limbo for me.  Tomorrow is payday, so I will have errands to run, chores to do, so I'll be planning that all out.  I guess I am spontaneously relegated...

Play Nice!  xxoo

Here's my new little set up.
Searching for wall art!  

Every single thing I do for myself, big or little, give me such an empowered feeling.  



No comments:

Post a Comment