My Favorite Quote

The Possibilities Are Endless!

Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Greg Update, Happy May!

    Our first outing to the vet on Thursday was a success. He endured it like the cool cat he is. He has microscopic mites, got a treatment for that, plus an allergy shot to stop the itching, and he's been great ever since.
My weekend was pretty cool. I stayed in on Saturday, Young Son and Waylon came to visit me, which was cool.  
I made a ton of progress in putting things away this weekend. Gonna do some laundry today, and take a few things up to the freebie table in the office, as well as pay rent.  
I believe I will spend the rest of the day doing something creative. 


This is a beaded bracelet I made from scraps of felt...this idea just popped in my head, and I've worked on a few, still figuring it out...

My sister and I went to a rummage sale on Friday. It was the last day, so grab a bag, fill it up, give them $3 and we're good! I found some treasures!

It is so fancy!
I keep my mouthwash in this.

Handmade Wart Hog. Yes please.

And...
Greg is 10 months old now.  

Play Nice! xxoo







































No comments:

Post a Comment