My Favorite Quote

The Possibilities Are Endless!

Friday, June 30, 2023

Well, Hello!

 It's been a little bit, I've been doing a few family things, since my little family has come to America to visit for the first time in 4 years.  My grands spent the night last week, Thursday, and are coming to spend the night with me tonight!  

My place is small, but we all fit, and we have a wonderful time.  

They are staying with family about an hour north from here.  I drove up to see them, all his cousin's  and their families, and all his siblings came...they had a really good time.  It was fun to watch them in the pool, laughing and talking to each other, as grownups, for probably the first time.  I hope they took group pics.

There are a couple of "things" going on, family wise.  Of course, right?  One may be fixable.  The other I think it could be written in stone that it is finished.  

You know, people feel how they feel.  I think it's disrespectful to try to change the way they feel.  But I will, however, suggest a different way of looking at a situation.  That's about all I can do really.  

So, I've been creating little Pleather (faux leather) Critters.  Really liking the Pleather Suede a lot. I'll get my photobox and stuff back out of the closet once the kids are gone.  

Good Boy Greg is one year old!  Our routine is so comfortable, but he's still a "teenager" in most ways.  Energetic, mischevious, cantankerous when he doesn't get his way...but also sweet and cuddly when he wants to be.  

I love this cat.

Here's a couple pics of something I've been working on.  Those are I think 5 x 7 stretched canvas.  I've hand appliqued the kitty's and handsewn them to the canvas.  Teal and a few shades of purple.  


I think they are so cute!  
And of course, I can do them in just about any color combo,
and have some printed felt, as well.  
Send me a message, I would love to create something for you!

Alright, it's almost 1:00 pm, they will probably be here in a couple hours, so I better do anything that needs to be done before they get here because that's how I roll.  I only have them for a short time, and it will be a long time until I get to squeeze them again.  

Play Nice!  xxoo
Found those Benihana Buddahs on the free table in the community laundry room!  
Score!  One for me, one for Mary! 
(tiniest Gain bottle, for scale) 

No comments:

Post a Comment