My Favorite Quote

The Possibilities Are Endless!

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year - Re-Connections

I would like to introduce y'all to a goof/good friend of mine, Jeri.  We have been cyber-friends since 2004, when Xanga was it, at least in our corner of cyberville.

We never really lost our connection, we both just got busy with the "kids are almost grown ups but not quite and need us more right now than ever," phase.

So, be a pal, go say hey.  She used to be quite a crafter in her day, maybe we could get her creative juices flowing again?

Play Nice!
xxoo

2 comments:

  1. Heh, thanks for the heads up chickie! Who knows, one day it just might happen. Providing I can find some spare time and money! Now, if I can just figure out this place...how the hell do I sub to you?

    ReplyDelete