My Favorite Quote

The Possibilities Are Endless!

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Popping In

Hiya kidlets!  I've been on a brief hiatus thanks to a low-grade flu.  With the epidemic swirling around me, I feel lucky to have just had to spend a couple days in bed.  

I finally figured out my felt storage problem, and I'm very happy with the results.  

The only problem I have with this, is that it doesn't look like I have very much felt.  
Something will have to be done about that.  *gs*

So, I told you about the invitation to put a flyer in that daycare...I ordered postcards, 6 pictures on the front, and some wordage on the back...they should be here next Thursday and I am tickled pink.  I just hope they turn out as well as they look on-line!  

Horatio Heart-Throb is going to a new home tomorrow, so I'm working on one more Valentine Critter.  This one is called "I Love You Deerly."  Hopefully have it finished in the next couple of days.  

At this time next week, I will be in Clovis, New Mexico for what I hope will be the very last time.  So ready to have my girls here!  While I'm sorry that my wonderful SIL has to be separated from his lovely family, I just know that the time is going to fly for all of  us!  

Ok, These tails are not going to sew themselves to these pigs that are taking up room on my desk, so I better get to stitchin'.  

Play Nice!  
xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment