My Favorite Quote

The Possibilities Are Endless!

Saturday, July 31, 2021

Day 23

 Today marks the 23rd day that I have had to endure the silent treatment.  Which isn't awful, but I wish it meant that he would be fucking silent, instead of whooping and making monkey noises

Besides him roaring, "Turn that shit down." when I'm listening to anything I like to go to sleep to.

This afternoon he roared into my work room, "Give me a haircut.  Do you hear me?"  

Of course I scoffed, which is how I react to childish bullshit.  "How about the word, 'please'?"

We'll see how this turns out.

My stubborn streak is stronger than his, because of course it is.  

Most of you know that this is the first time I have ever stood my ground in this relationship.  

At this particular point in time it is 6:09 pm CST  I'll give him until 7:00 pm, then I'm off to dreamland.  

xxoo  Play Nice.



No comments:

Post a Comment