My Favorite Quote

The Possibilities Are Endless!

Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Hey

Today marks day 7 of my "punishment."  Besides informing him that I was going to back my car out so he could get the trash can in, he has not spoken to me.  

Now, of course you would wonder why?  Guess what?  So am I!  

He's done this so many times before, and I've always tried to talk him through it.  This time, nope.  

The time of me worrying and wondering what is wrong is over.  I'll not play this game anymore.  If he doesn't want to speak to me, cool.  I'm not going out of my way to "fix it' this time.  He's made his sofa, now he can sleep on it.  

If he can't come to me like a grown up and tell me what is bothering him, then I am not going to ask.  I'm sure it's some conceived slight  I've done to him, since everyone is his enemy.  Even me.  

Yes, now I am delegated to "Estate Sitter,"  Apparently since I need a place to stay, I am here to take care of "his" dogs during the day, while he is out golfing.  

Honestly, this is all fine with me.  I've been done for a long time, staying out of loyalty and because I know he's not well.  

Everyone has their limit.  I've reached mine.  Done with the drama of it all.  I'm unhappy with this outcome, because I sure did love this guy, but dang.  His behavior proves to me that he doesn't love me, doesn't trust me, and that's okay.  I know I've done nothing wrong...nothing a normal, sane, person would do.  

I know there is something coming, I can feel it.  There is going to be a change, for the better, for me.  I'm just waiting and trusting the Lord to make it happen.  

xxoo

I've been working on my Etsy shop.  Come take a look.


No comments:

Post a Comment