My Favorite Quote

The Possibilities Are Endless!

Sunday, July 25, 2021

Random Thoughts

  • I am thankful that I finally can see what I needed to see.
  • Patience and Strength go hand in hand.
  • I don't deserve this treatment.
  • This toxic environment...
  • The last decade of my life with him
     has been the worst time of my life.
  • I will not miss you.
  • I pray every night that Jesus will protect me from you.  
  • I hate that I have to ignore your mumblings.  That makes me sad that you won't get help.
  •  You ruined my friendships with the golf boys.  You were selfish because they liked me.  
  • I dislike any thought of spending any time with you.

    I found him laying on the floor in the family room, in his self-imposed exile last night.

    Play Nice! xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment