My Favorite Quote

The Possibilities Are Endless!

Friday, July 23, 2021

Thursday and Friday

 Still no speaking.  There have been a couple of text exchanges...nothing worth mentioning, he has no clue even why he is mad at me at this point.  Something about dog manuvers?  

Oh, and I'm not trustworthy anymore...I don't act like myself...This is not the first time he's done this, and every other time I was desperate to "fix" it, to be "worthy."  

Fuck that.  I don't need any validation from his addel-pated mind that I am worthy.  He knows he is wrong, he is in over his head, with his bla bla bla, and bull shit lame ass accusations.  

Even if it comes in a zip lock bag, he will rebag it.

Even if it comes in a zip lock bag, he will wrap it in foil.

Right now, he is running the sweeper, very loudly, bumping into furniture and such.  

He ran the sweeper in the hallway in front of my work room, for 15 minutes.  

07/23/2021 - Friday

He's painted himself into a corner.  He will never admit that he is wrong, so it is just a matter of time.  

Living with someone with a mental illness, diagnosed or not, depending on the depths of denial the affected, is not easy.  

I'm no expert, I have no diploma.  I'm just sharing what the heck is happening in my life. 

My son came to visit.  

Still no speaking.  Play Nice xxoo

 




No comments:

Post a Comment