My Favorite Quote

The Possibilities Are Endless!

Saturday, July 31, 2021

Day 24

 After being "ordered" to cut his hair last night, which didn't happen, btw.

I had made a new burning for the "Beer Tree" at the golf course.  It said "Drinking Good Beer with Good Friends."  

Today I threw it in the trash.  He came home from golf.  Apparently he found it. He brought it in with him.

He:  Why are you in my house?  Why won't you cut my hair?"
Me:  Because you are being a dick.
He:  Fuck You, To Hell with You!  Fuck You!  

About 10 minutes later he came back to my work room, yelled directly in my ear, "to hell with you!  Do you hear me?  To hell with you!"

And then he left the room.

I guess the main reason I am documenting this is because if I should happen to turn up dead, the fingers should be pointed at him.

And yeah, I know I need to get outta here, and I'll be able to in a couple months.  He knows this, which is fueling his insanity as well.  I mean, a sane person wouldn't hang out with someone as toxic as he is, if they had a chance to escape, right?

If you've been reading my blog for a bit, you hopefully realize what an emotional and mental battle this is.  To feel hopeless and trapped is a terrible thing to feel.  

But I know there is something big about to happen, and it's something good.  I just have to stay calm and let this play out.  My faith is strong.  

Play Nice!  xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment