My Favorite Quote

The Possibilities Are Endless!

Thursday, July 15, 2021

Thursday

 Took my sister to a doctor's appt. this morning.  We had to go to a neighboring state, in semi-rush hour traffic, during a downpour.

Truth be told, she has always been a front seat driver, my navigator so to speak, on our many road trips.  

Today, though, she cracked me up!  I almost thought she was going to hyperventilate at one point.

"Ok," she says, "they are hitting their brakes up there!"  "I think you need to move over a lane."  "Oh, there he goes, hittin' his brakes, I just knew he was gonna do that!"  I swear, she's a hoot!  

We have driven through the bowels of Dallas Texas during a thunderstorm at rush hour, and she stayed pretty calm, but not today.  It really was funny, to me anyway.

So, "he" has been up since 4:22 this morning.  I know this because he doesn't even try to be quiet.  

He had a shower at 6:26, and was out the door just as I was getting up at 7:30.  Cool, there is much less tension in the atmosphere when he's not home.  But, he came back about 10ish, and looked like he was in for the day.  Can't golf in a downpour.

So he got home, and I left about 45 mins later.  No words were spoken.  I got home around 4, no words were spoken.  My dogs are pretty confused, because up until last Tuesday morning, everything was pretty normal around here.  

I've been doing some research, and plan to start going through my possessions and getting them all in one place, getting rid of a bunch of "stuff", probably. "Stuff = trigger word, apparently I've been using that to bug him.  I tried to explain that is a common word, but he totally goes crazy when he hears it.  "Stuff?  What Stuff?"  In a very mean voice, a very bitter, snide voice.  Like I said, he's mean.  

He did lose his shit the last time I was at the golf course, in front of a few of his golf buddies.  But they don't want to know anything about that, and I'm certainly not going to involve them.  

He sure isn't the guy they think he is.  

Anyway...Thanks for reading, it really does help me to get this down in words and out of my head.  

xxoo  Play Nice!


No comments:

Post a Comment