My Favorite Quote

The Possibilities Are Endless!

Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Someday...Soon

Someday...

I won't be woke up by him playing the same song on You Tube on full volume at 4ish a.m.  There are a couple more that he plays on the regular, but this one is getting the most play time at the moment.  Day, Night, Morning, doesn't matter.  

I won't wake up with a feeling of dread in my stomach.

I won't be so freaking nervous all the time.  

I won't be glared at constantly.

And...

I won't have to pretend that I don't hear him whispering to himself right in front of me, or him whooping in the kitchen at all hours.

I won't have to pretend that I don't hear him arguing with himself (?) in the bathroom mirror.

I will be able to say the word "stuff" as much as I want.

The only one that is ever going to be able to pull the rug out from under me, is me.

06-17-2021

I was in my work room, listening to an old radio show, Fibber McGee & Molly, while I was working on a project.  He came stomping in, loudly telling me to turn it down, and slammed my door shut.  

I opened the door, turned the volume down...he stormed in, "I said turn it down!"  Of course the door was slammed.

I opened the door, found my earbuds, and continued to listen to what I chose to listen to.'

While he has a John Wayne movie playing in the family room, with the volume wide open.

7-20-2021

Two weeks of no speaking as of today.  

xxoo  Play Nice!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment