My Favorite Quote

The Possibilities Are Endless!

Sunday, June 11, 2023

A Beautiful Morning!

I woke up early to a beautiful morning!  It had rained, and the temps are in the 60s right  now!  

Greg and I played around a bit, did the morning chores.  As soon as I sat down with my 2nd cuppa coffee, here came the mowers.  I love the smell of fresh cut grass.  

So far it's been a very great day.  

Sunday, June 11th, 2023

As of 4:00 pm yesterday, I outlived my mother.  I can't imagine how it must have felt to her, knowing she had to go.  I feel so young!  She had to have felt the same way.  Breaks  my heart, and makes me so grateful at the same time.

I'm grateful for my life, and my continued health.  But damn I miss her.  

This morning is cool and lovely, all my windows are open, and I'm about to get up and get my morning chores finished, so I can sit down to create something, hopefully something wonderful!  

Play Nice!  xxoo





No comments:

Post a Comment