My Favorite Quote

The Possibilities Are Endless!

Thursday, June 15, 2023

Waylon Wednesday

My Young Son has a dog named Waylon.  He is a good dog, and they are very bonded.  Waylon's been throwing up intermittently the last couple weeks.  We took him to the vet today, he'll be fine.  He's got an infection in his stomach lining.  He's on antibiotics and  a very bland diet.   I haven't gotten a phone call, so far as I can tell he hasn't thrown up again.

I have some new supplies coming tomorrow, and I brought groceries home with me today, so I am hoping that I can stay home for the next few days.  I'm going to have company next week, so I want to be ready for whatever may come up!  

 

 
This is a dragon I made for my grandson.
It's black felt, with a black textured felt on the belly and wings.
A light gray used for contrast around eyes and under wings.  
(my next one will be made out of pleather)

Thursday
My granddog, Waylon, kept his food and meds down last night, and has had breakfast and meds this morning.  So far so good.  This has been emotionally and physically taxing on my son, because Waylon is everything to him.  I think that whatever was bothering him exited his body yesterday, and he will continue to get well.  Soon he'll be our same old Waylon.  

Trees are calling to me this week.  I gotta do some research.  It feels like a sign, and I do not want to miss out on this one. 

Preliminary finding - of course I did the Google - Trees are symbols of strength, individuality and expression, calmness, growth and the interconnectedness of everything.

Uncanny, because this mirrors the thoughts in my brain, my feelings, and what I am studying.  I know some trees by sight, but I don't think many.  That was my first sniggle of a thought, "I should get a book and learn how to tell the diff. trees."  

Then one of my cyber friends did a tarot reading, and the deck she used was "Trees."  

Today, another cyber friend posted this:  


I feel that I am being dm'd by the spirit of the trees, and they have something I need to know.  

Luckily I am surrounded by trees where I live, I'm kinda in the country, not rural, but there are more trees than buildings around here.   I'm not a farm girl, I tried to be a city girl way back when, but where I am right now is where I belong.  

So, that's probably enough for today, I have an order of faux suede sheets coming today.  Not sheets like on the bed, sheets of 9" x 12" for creating my Critters.  I'll probably start with a Kitty, since it's an easy and super cute pattern.  Stay tuned, I'll probably have something to show you in the next couple of days.  

Squee!  

Play Nice!  xxoo

I love Snapchat!


Handmade by Cosmo

P.S.  I do not know how to remove the highlighting and such where it is, I tried but now it's time to do morning chores, so, hey, if you are reading this, please leave a comment.  

No comments:

Post a Comment