My Favorite Quote

The Possibilities Are Endless!

Monday, June 5, 2023

Weekend Wonderings

Friday.  Mary come and got my car to run some errands in.  Her car is still having starting problems.  I wasn't planning on going anywhere anyway, except for the food pantry.  I won't die if we don't go today.  

The project I mentioned yesterday, here's the finished product.  Please keep in mind this is the prototype.

    

First off, the cheeks are too big and too low.  I didn't like how I attached the ears on this one.  I gotta figure out how to do a mouth on these guys.  

I have another pleather one in the works, getting ready to go work on it right now, because I have had another idea to start on after this one...

Saturday.  A beautiful morning here, but I am sure it is going to get pretty warm today.  I am going to make a run into town, to see my boys, and to grab a little food for this week. . 

I had a feeling the old boy in the duplex across from me passed away, and I was correct.  I went to the office to turn in a work order for a repair in my apt, and the office was full of people.  I filled out the form, and found out the family had catered in a meal for the residents here, which was really nice of them...I guess he had lived here for awhile.  I didn't know him, but I did talk with his sister for a minute to share my condolences with her.  

We were blessed with a small thunderstorm last night, which was great.  

I have a neighbor,  He's very nice, he has a couple of raised bed gardens in his yard that I have been watching grow...found out last night his name is Jeff, and he mentioned that he would be willing to share some home grown tomatoes.  I am really looking forward to that!  

More later!  

Sunday - two of the 3 boys in my life came to visit.  I fed them scrambled eggs and we had a nice visit.  I spent most of the day going through all my downloads on my computer...some back as far as 2017!  Mostly pics that my daughter had sent to me and I just downloaded them.  It's a process, but soon my photo files will be organized.  

I don't know exactly why it is so important to me right now for everything to be in it's place where it belongs...but I don't really mind.  I have all the time in the world.  

So, It's Monday morning, so I'm gonna go ahead and post this.  

Play Nice!  xxoo


No comments:

Post a Comment