My Favorite Quote

The Possibilities Are Endless!

Sunday, June 18, 2023

The Weekend!

In just 3 days I will see some people that I haven't seen in 3 years.  These people are very very very close family and I am beside myself with giddiness!  

Since I've recently moved here, and since it's just Greg and I here, my place is pretty clean, there's not a lot that I need to do in that regard.  I just want my new home to look peaceful and comfy and inviting, as well as functional as to my creativity.  

My order from Amazon of some frosted suede (faux) was supposed to be here on Thursday, but now they say from the 16th to the 20th, and if not I can get a refund.  Pffft.  I didn't mind waiting a week, but now it's all in limbo, and I don't like that.  I am so looking forward to trying this new idea, this is frustrating!  

I have the A/C on, but looking forward to a good thunderstorm this afternoon.  

Warning!  The next paragraph will be discussing bodily functions.

Waylon is doing well, his owner is still a bit edgy.  He's worried that Waylon hasn't pooped since he got home from the vet (wednesday).  The food that Waylon is eating now is a mucho better grade of food that he has been having, so his body is actually absorbing the food.  Plus he hadn't really kept much down for about a week.  He's acting fine and not acting like he needs to poop but can't, so I'm not too concerned.

With my company coming, and my mind busy with thinking about that, my creativity has taken a back seat for the moment.  Not a good time to start any new projects, but I do have a couple that I can finish up, so that will keep my hands happy.  

A little later...my pkg did come today, in the mail! Now the decisions.  Which Critter?  Regular sized or mini?  

Sunday Morning
The predicted thunderstorms did not appear, but we did get some rain early this morning.  It is a coolish day, probably won't need the A/C.  I'm gonna crank up some tunes and do a whole apt. tidy up.  Laundry tomorrow, and I'll be ready for my company!

Waylon Update ~  He did do what he needed to do, and what he did shows that he is completely recovering from whatever gut infection he had. 

Oh, and Happy Father's Day to the good ones out there.  

I did start on a  regular sized Dachshund yesterday, stitched but not stuffed yet.  I'll do that this evening, and hopefully share a pic with you tomorrow.  

Until then,  Play Nice!  xxoo



No comments:

Post a Comment