My Favorite Quote

The Possibilities Are Endless!

Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Out my Window

I was sitting at my computer having coffee this morning.  Out my window I can see the sister of the man that passed away last week.  She was sitting outside, and my heart felt a pang of sadness for her. I wondered how I would be feeling if that was me and I had lost a sibling (which the thought of immediately made me tear up), so I walked over to check on her.  We visited for a minute, then I came back home.  

Not sure if it made a difference in her day, but as I am trying to listen to my inner voice more, I feel better by doing what it asked me to do.  

In our brief visit, I did find that she and I think alike about the things we chatted about.  

Not time to make a new friend yet.  

I have been working on getting my creations out in the world, via Instagram and Facebook.  I actually did sell a Minicat this weekend, which really tickled me.  It was a purchased by a girl had already gotten 2 of my Kitty's.  I do appreciate repeat customers!  

Gonna go work on scheduling some stories and posts.  Gosh, I wish someone was reading this blog.  Ah well, my hope is that someone someday will stumble upon on my words, and actually leave a comment. That would make me pretty happy.  

Until then, I'll probably see you tomorrow!  

Play Nice!  xxoo

PS  

Here are a couple more of my pleather creations.




1 comment:

  1. A minute can mean so much and sometimes it's just enough to be not too much.
    I think it was a good idea to listen to your inner voice. We probably all should do that more often.

    ReplyDelete