My Favorite Quote

The Possibilities Are Endless!

Saturday, October 16, 2021

I Knew This Was Coming

I have to admit that it took a little longer than I thought it would, but the time has come.  All this "stuff" that is happening, with the golf boys, the truth is out.  I am the culprit.  

I designed the whole thing.  It was all my plan.  Not sure what my motive was, or my expected end result was, but there it is, in black and white.

Yesterday I was a "trustworthy paleface."  Today I'm having "Fuck You" shouted into my ear, along with the spittle sprayed on my cheek.  This has happened numerous times this afternoon.  Chime in with some gorilla noises (yes really).  

I made the involuntary mistake of chuckling at some of his antics.  That did not go over well. 

There's no talking to him.  He just shouts over my words.   I tried in the kitchen, I knew the outcome.

Back here in my work room...he stomped down the hallway, that crazy, angry, out of control look in his eyes.  

"Stare!  Stare why don't you?"  insert gorilla grunt here 

I asked him to just leave me be.  "Why?  You won't let me?"  Told him I was trying to, he just keeps coming back.

He hasn't' been back since, but I'm not convinced that he won't be at any given time.  

Dumb ass, I'm all he has left.   

 Gonna post some more burnings in my etsy shop tomorrow.  

Play Nice!  xxoo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment