My Favorite Quote

The Possibilities Are Endless!

Monday, October 18, 2021

Monday Morning

 At the moment it is 10:07 am.  I have been awake since 7:30.  

He came in my work room to shout in my ear.  

I went to the kitchen to rinse my coffee cup, he sang another chorus of the fuck you song.  I must have looked amused, because he got up and pushed me down the hall, and tried to grab my head, I pushed him back, told him to get out.  

I started some laundry, he informed me that this is his house.  

But he still can't tell me why he is upset with  me.  He just keeps mocking me.  

I've started gathering things in a backpack, in case I need to bug outta here for a few days.  

May update later, not sure how the day is gonna progress.  

Play Nice!  xxoo

Etsy


No comments:

Post a Comment