My Favorite Quote

The Possibilities Are Endless!

Thursday, October 28, 2021

Thursday 10-28-2021

Just about every evening, when he realizes that I am turning off my bedroom light, and going to listen to a podcast to go to sleep to, he makes a point to come to my bedroom door, like he's my dad or something, to holler at me to, "TURN THAT SHIT DOWN!  I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANY OF THIS!"

Woke up this morning, first at 1ish a.m. to a repeat concert of his limited playlist.

2nd time was 5ish a.m.  This time was hilarious laughter, some whooping, some hollering.

Out of bed at 8 a.m.  Had a shower, had some coffee.  It is a rainy day and I have to go pick up a Walmart grocery order between 10-11 a.m.  

Got that done, he came out to help unload my car, still no words spoken.

Oh yeah, what I really wanted to tell you is this.  Yesterday, because I had promised and I always keep my word, I wrote a check for the amount of money he had loaned me before my SSI started.  

Let me preface this with the fact that he has a ton of money.  But guess what?

He went out, in the rain, to cash that check.  $200.  Silly me, I was hoping that he would think that he had enough money, let the girl that has lived with you and taken care of you for 20 years, rip that check up.

I really am an optimist.  

At the same time, that's a really a blessing.  Solid proof that he is a greedy, miserable old man.

Probably sounds awful, but that gives me confidence to move forward even more.  

There are big things coming my way, and I am ready to accept them!  

I'll keep you posted.

Play Nice!  xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment