My Favorite Quote

The Possibilities Are Endless!

Friday, October 29, 2021

Friday 10/29/2021

 Another rainy day here.  Which means I won't get a break from him today.  

I've been in my work room, Luckily for me I have gotten a few orders to fill.  That makes me happy.

So, I'm staying back her in my little corner of the house.  Doing my best to stay away from him.  The fact that all he does is sit in the kitchen, drink coffee and smoke cigarettes, means I'm going to have to be in the same room for a moment or two now and then.

Just now, and this freaked me the fuck right out, he came in here, got about 2" from the side of my face, just looking at me, with his eyes all wide.  I said, "What?  What?"  He stayed there for a beat, then said, "Oh, I don't know," and walked back down the hallway to the kitchen.

WTF?  I have a feeling that this is some kind of ploy, to prove that he still has control of me.  I have a feeling that that might make sense in his mental state.

Someone shared info with me about reporting him to Adult Protection Services.  My problem with that is he can act like nothing is wrong, he's the nicest guy in the world, congenial, friendly, helpful.

It's hard to get anyone to believe me, to take me seriously.  

Play Nice!  xxoo

Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment