My Favorite Quote

The Possibilities Are Endless!

Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Lonely

 This is the most alone I have ever felt in my entire life. 

I like being alone.  I enjoy my company.  But this is on a whole different level.

I have to make allowances for the crazy shit that comes out of his mouth.  

I don't even go into the living room in the evenings to watch tv with him.  I just go to my room and watch what I want to watch on my tv.  Then I go to sleep.

In the morning I will be woken up by his normal You Tube serenade, around 4:00 am.

Smooth Operator... Black Jack, do it again...Call me...there's one more, but I can't recall it right this minute.  Edit:  Ricky don't lose my number, and Charlemange

I am at the bottom, striving to rise to the top.  Once I get out of this toxic cess pool we call a home, I'll be fine.

Play Nice!  xxoo


No comments:

Post a Comment