My Favorite Quote

The Possibilities Are Endless!

Sunday, October 17, 2021

Sunday, 10-17-2021

 As I was waking up this morning, I thought I hear him say my name.  

I went to the kitchen, and asked him if he had called out to me.

He said, "No.  But I will be yelling at you later."

He came in my bedroom last night, to get in my face and yell, "Fuck You!  Do you hear me?  Fuck You!  Fuck You!  Do you hear me?  Fuck You!"

Then he stands up and says, "I'll be back to yell at you later."

So I went to sleep.  It wasn't a very restful sleep, but doze I did.  

Then woke up to that.  

He hasn't yelled at me yet, but I think he's more playing mind games with me.  I'm doing my best to keep my outside appearance calm and peaceful, but inside me, I am quivering.  And I hate his behavior for making me feel this way.

That's all for now.  He's at the golf course at the moment.  Who knows what will happen when he gets home?  

I'll fill you in, if I am able.

Play Nice.  xxoo

P.S.  Etsy.  Share with everyone!  


No comments:

Post a Comment