My Favorite Quote

The Possibilities Are Endless!

Monday, October 25, 2021

Monday 10/25/2021

 Same song, different day.

He has stopped yelling FU in my ear for the last few days.  Probably just jinxed it now.  I'll let you know.

My daughter, her little family is in Germany, Air Force, y'know.  

He tried to intimidate her over messenger.  She had no part with it.  She called him out on every single thing he had said to her.

You know what?  This doesn't matter, not one bit.  Because he's only speaking to me if he wants something done, or to feel in control he feels he needs to tell me to take care of our dogs...as if I have never had dogs before.  Effing control freak.

I have, and I've probably said this before, zero affection for him.  Z.E.R.O.

Also, respect, compassion, empathy, all those emotions, G.O.N.E.

I am gonna go stretch out, hopefully have a good, uninterrupted sleep, but ya never know, do ya?

Play Nice!  xxoo


No comments:

Post a Comment