My Favorite Quote

The Possibilities Are Endless!

Tuesday, September 14, 2021

An Old Memory

 Hanging in my work room, 70's soft rock playing in the background, a very old memory popped into my head.

My dad was an over the road truck driver for Western Auto when I was a kiddo, probably 4.  Mom and Dad and me had gone to visit one of his friends from work, Riddle was their last name. 

Now this is way back in the day that you could let kids play outside after dark, usually just in their backyard, especially with company there.

I remember sneaking over to the neighbors house, climbing up the steps to the screen door in back.  

I peeked in.  And immediately knew I shouldn't have done that...but guess what?  

Yep, I did it again, and then I ran back to where my folks were, and stayed inside.

Thank you for reading, that was a blast from my past.

Play Nice!  xxoo

Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment