My Favorite Quote

The Possibilities Are Endless!

Sunday, September 5, 2021

Results of Prayer and Positive Vibes

 I woke up this morning with 2 orders from my FB shop!  I got an order for two burnings from a new friend I met in my neighborhood on Friday, so this girl is feeling pretty blessed right now.

No words have been spoken between he and I since yesterday afternoon.  And all that was to thank him for getting my sparkling water.  I don't like regular tap water, especially out of 30 year old pipes.

Took my canines for a walk this afternoon.  The high temp is about 80 degrees F, so quite comfortable.

I posted this in my Etsy shop this afternoon. 



Play Nice!  xxoo

 PS, if you want to share my Etsy shop with any of your friends or relatives, well, I would be tickled

No comments:

Post a Comment