My Favorite Quote

The Possibilities Are Endless!

Monday, September 6, 2021

Wait, What?

 Today, like most days, I cruised up to the golf course to have a couple beers under the beer tree with the guys.  

One by one, they take off, until just 3 of us were left.

Myself, whatever he is, and a good friend, Tommy.

Tommy's wife is not well.  She has pretty bad dementia.  I asked Tommy if she was combative or mean.  He said no.  

Then, my whatever, said, "Oh, yeah, that's really bad if they get mean."

My freaking jaw hit the floor.  I was absolutely flabbergasted.  

So I looked right at him and said, "It really is hard when they get mean."  Honestly, I doubt that he made the connection.  

Because let me tell you, this guy, he's mean.  He's not physical, much, probably because he knows I would tell my son.  But emotionally, I am being put through the wringer.  

Not for much longer, though.  I'm not quite sure what is going to happen, but I know it's gonna be big and it's gonna be great!  

This is the next cigar box, I'm listing it as soon as I post this.  


This one is lined with a faux leather/plastic.

Play Nice!  xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment