My Favorite Quote

The Possibilities Are Endless!

Thursday, September 16, 2021

Road Trip

We had to go to a town about 11 miles from us to return a shipment from Amazon.

Of course, he wanted to go to Culvers, which we did, but went through the drive through, I'm not sitting out in public with him.

So, that went ok, I was pretty quiet, 'cos I never know when he's gonna bite my head off.  

Everything was cool until about 5 minutes ago.

"Why are you in my house and what do you think you are doing?"  He's not asking this because he doesn't remember, he's asking this to make me feel unwelcome.  

I told him,  "I am here because I've been here forever, and you and I help each other.  We always have."

His reply..."I don't get it." *cue the circus music!*

Then he cheerfully called the canines outside to sit with him while he talks to someone that I can't see.  

Play Nice!  xxoo

Come see!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment